The physical and molecular characteristics of hyaluronic acid allow you to maintain proper skin hydration, its molecule binds a substantial number of water molecules.
The wrinkle-filling effect is extremely natural, giving the face a more youthful and rested look, without any distortion of the physiognomy.
The results are visible immediately and may last a few months, depending on the treatment area and the type of hyaluronic acid.
Thereafter, a filler touch-up may be needed about 15 days apart.
On the face, it is used for remodeling and volumetric augmentation of the lips and cheekbones, restoration of proper facial proportions, naso-labial folds, frontal wrinkles, mouth wrinkles (barcode), periocular wrinkles (crow’s feet).
- Frontal wrinkles, periocular, necklaces of Venus and décolleté
- Loss of volume of the zygomatic, malar, mental and labial regions
- Congenital hypotrophies
- Depressed scars (eg. from acne)
TEMPES AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
A session lasts about 30 minutes depending on the area to be treated. A follow-up visit is generally recommended after 15-20 days.
During this session the possibility of a possible retouching will be evaluated.
CURE AT HOME
- Avoid photo-exposure in the first week.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, i.e., prolonged heat sources (e.g., saunas, steam rooms) or intense cold.
- Cosmeceutici solo da consiglio medico